ArcMap is useful for many serious tasks… And to make a Christmas sweater version of Oregon. Mappy holidays to all!
- The source 10-meter DEM was downscaled several times to find ideal tile size.
- Each tile was turned into a point feature.
- Custom stitch icons created for point feature symbology.
- Software: ArcMap 10.4.1, Autodesk Sketch, Adobe InDesign CC
- Data source: Oregon Geospatial Data Library
- Exported as both PDF for printing and JPG for web use
- Designed format: 8-1/2″ x 11″, Color